Please take the time and review the questions listed below. The solution to your inquiry may be available there. If you are unable to find an answer to your question, kindly complete the Contact Form via the link to your left to receive an answer to your inquiry via email.
In order to recover your login information, you must communicate with our support center using the Contact Form.
- Remember to use your username to log in and not your email address.
- It’s possible that your email address may be associated with an older expired account.
- Check your email, including your spam folder to verify your username
It is also possible that your membership has been revoked.
- We may temporarily suspend your membership if we feel your account has been compromised.
- We may suspend accounts due to sudden increases in the number of log-in attempts. Increased log-in attempts might indicate that your username and password have been compromised and/or shared/posted on the internet. Your personal information will be secure and no transactions can be made during this suspension period.
If you think your account has been suspended, contact us to have your password changed and your account reactivated.
It’s important to remember that your username and password are case sensitive. It is also important to type-in your information as opposed to using the "copy/paste" function that can add a space at the beginning or end of your password. This would modify your password so that it is not a match with your username. If after trying all of our suggestions you are still having trouble logging in, contact our support center via our Contact Form. Our customer support team we will help you resolve the issue.
To request a new password, you will click on the "Forgot password" link at the top of the login page. You will be asked to provide the email address you originally used to join the site. Once confirmed, your password will be sent to the email account that you provided. If you don’t see the message in your "Inbox" be sure to check your spam folder.
There are several factors that can lead to poor video playback. HD video playback requires an above average internet connection and computer processor. If you have a slow connection or older computer, this could explain why you’re having this issue. If you are experiencing choppy playback, try one of the following solutions to resolve it:
- Select a lower video quality. The default quality is set to HD 720P which may be too heavy for your type of internet connection. Change the settings on the video player and make your selection under "Settings"
- Turn off other programs, virus protection, ad blocker, or energy saving settings as they can interfere with HD video playback.
- Do not download one or more files while streaming video.
- Close other browser tabs if you have several open.
- Try another browser and see if that helps. We recommend the latest versions of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox.
I get a black screen when trying to play videos / I don’t see the video player
or any of the streamed videos, what should I do?
This may be because you haven’t installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player on your computer. Get the latest version here.
All of our videos have sound. Depending on your computer’s configuration, some video readers may have problems relaying the audio on some video. In order to avoid this problem, we suggest that you play the videos using one of the readers listed below. Download one of these players by clicking directly on the player’s name:
Depending on your browser, the download button might directly launch the video stream. In such a case, in order to actually download the video on your computer, you must right-click on the download button and select "Save link as..."
Due to heavy traffic on the website it is possible that, at some hours of the day, downloads may be slower. We balance speeds equally so that all members can enjoy a fair download speed.
We support all the latest versions of major web browsers but not all browsers offer the same benefits in speed and security. For the best experience we recommend that you use Google Google Chrome or Firefox. We do not support the AOL web browser, Yahoo web browser, or Microsoft IE8 and other earlier versions.
If you have spotted a bug or technical glitch with the website, we encourage you to report the anomaly via our Contact Form, specifying in the subject line that you are reporting a bug. You may also provide suggestions to help us improve the overall experience.